Thursday, May 10, 2012

Bailey is so cute

Bailey
Click the pic for a hot gallery featuring a young half-asian teen!
Okay guys, here, as requested, is another Bailey’s Room gallery! I hope you enjoy! Bailey is prancing around in her sheer underwear!!
Anyways, April 30 approaches quickly….
I can’t believe it. April is essentially gone. Where did it go? Darned if I know.
I have to do my taxes. You’d think that knowing I’m getting a refund would be a good incentive to get it done earlier – you know, so I can have my money quicker, and can run about spending it on frivolous things. Instead, what do I do? I still buy the frivolous things, only I use credit cards to do it, feeling steady and confident in the knowledge that I have a tax refund coming to cover the costs. The danger in this strategy, though, is when I lose track of how much free spending I do – there is no mental calculation involved in which I estimate how much of a refund I’ll be getting, and how much I believe I’ve already spent. The reasoning goes something like this:
Ooh, looky. New. Spiffy. Me wantee.
Oh, expensive. Not necessary. But so spiffy. Still wantee.
Hey, wait, I’ll be getting a tax refund soon! Woohoo! It is mine!
The completion of this loop, and its repetition, should all be dependent on the size of the expense being incurred and the number of expenses already incurred. Notice that this bit of reasoning is missing from the loop.
In my defense, I haven’t run into major trouble on this issue yet.
Yes, I recognize that yet is something of a critical word there. I’m choosing to set that aside for the moment….

No comments:

Post a Comment